Tuesday, December 31, 2013

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 weeks today! (I missed 24 weeks, I know! At least I still took my photo even if it's not to be shared :p but it was Christmas Day...)
Total weight gain: About 8.5-10kg, it varies...
Maternity clothes? I got a heap of clothes from a friend woohoo, I haven't even tried them all on yet!
Stretch marks? Nothing new to report.
Best moment this week: Christmas, and Boxing Day, NYE was pretty boring haha. We hosted Christmas dinner, and it wasn't too stressful, people helped clean up and it was a laid back bring a plate dinner for 30 not a sit down million course meal all prepared by me. I did cook the roast pretty well, and I got to go for a swim. That was all I wanted, a swim haha.
Miss anything? I missed not doing anything for NYE, but we haven't done anything for like 3 years out of the last 4.
Movement: Heaps! I still love seeing and feeling the movement with my hands. Sometimes I can SEE the movement but not feel it, totally weird!
Food cravings: Strawberry flavoured stuff!
Gender: I still think boy.
Symptoms: Nothing new in the last two weeks (that I can think of).
Belly button in or out? In, but it feels weird.
Wedding rings on or off? Nothing new to report.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but grumpy by the end of the day when I'm sore and tired and just want to be left alone.
Looking forward to: Going down to Bunbury to see Luke's family. We have a new niece to meet, her older brother is turning one in two weeks, and of course we miss the older two brothers heaps! I can't wait to give them all their Christmas presents too!!
My NYE outfit! Pyjamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment