How far along? 33 Weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain: okay... it's about 20kg :/
Maternity clothes? There's new jeanswest tops, yay, I ordered a couple yesterday.
Stretch marks? YES! I was wrong last week, they were there but in hiding, only visible by torch or photo. I can feel their bumpiness, and can kind of see them, they're south of the equator so hard to get a good view!
Best moment this week: Baby shower!! I lovedit and was beyond spoilt, I just cannot wait to use it all!!
Miss anything? Being comfortable!! A sundae or thickshake from McDonald's. A pain free day would be lovely!
Movement: Yep, an awesome movement week!
Food cravings: Nope.
Gender: I still think boy.
Symptoms: SPD flare up, extra heartburn and lock jawthattives me a massive headache. It makes my whole face hurt. Visible swelling in my ankles, feet, wrists and hands.
Belly button in or out? Shallower, half popped at the top!
Wedding rings on or off? I went to put a ring on for my baby shower and immediately had to put my hand in ice water to get it off!!
Happy or moody most of the time: Grumpy from tiredness and pain, but really grateful and happy for having a healthy pregnancy.
Looking forward to: Long weekend! Woop! Netball grading too, not actually playing obviously though.
Friday, February 28, 2014
33 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment